1Studying abroad is good or bad
Recent years, more and more Chinese people have chosen to study abroad. To this tendency, some people think it is not good, as most of the overseas learners do not come back, whereas I hold a different opinion.
In my opinion, it is a good thing that more Chinese people go abroad. There are three reasons. First, the overseas learners can improve their ability through the study. They can grasp advanced technologies and their language ability can be improved as well. Second, with the rapid development of China, more and more overseas learners will choose come back, using their abundant knowledge studied abroad to serve for the motherland. The third, the government and most domestic enterprises are willing to provide favorable treatments to attract them to come back.
Although some do not want to come home, we are glad to see that there are more overseas learners chosen to work at home than before. For the above reasons, I think it is not a bad thing for more and more Chinese study abroad.
2Studying abroad is good or bad
When you choose to study abroad, you are making an investment for your future. You will be looing for a qualification that will encance your career prospects, and a word-class international university will support you in your studies.You will be taught by experts in each subject, with national and international research reputations so you will benefit from the latest thinking in all subject areas.Is this what you want?
3Studying abroad is good or bad
The advantages of going abroad to study:
1. A perfect chance to broad our horizon. We will have the chance to get close to different culture and different people. During our stay in other countries, we can view exotic scenery and different values of other people, which will deeply affect our future value about the world and personal life, as well as job expectation.
2. We way get rid of some bad habits, such as laziness, lacking of the concept of time. Our moral ideas and some bad habits will also be improved, for that we represent our own country when we’re abroad.
3. A good test for our courage, independence and perseverance. Going abroad can be a very good training to enhance good spirit in hardship.
4. The education system of developed country is more advanced than ours. We can get more knowledge in a better-equipped educational environment.
5. Practice an authentic language. The best way to learn a language well is to get involved in its language environment and experience it by ourselves.
6. It’s hard to find an ideal job with a bachelor’s degree. Going abroad for a further education to obtain a gold-plated diploma is a better choice than having postgraduate study domestically.
The disadvantages of going abroad to study:
1. It is a kind of gambling, which stakes our youth, parents’ savings, and future. We will feel a lot of pressure, and have to count on ourselves.
2. The foreign life can be really different than we imagine. We will have to be adapted to completely new life styles, new social environments and new people. Also, be aware of facing culture shock everywhere.
3. The high consumption often makes us having financial problem.
4. We will find it hard to get truly involved into foreign society and local students’ lives.
5. Foreign universities mostly hold "wide into severe piece" policy. We will find that it is so difficult to graduate, even sometimes we may think of giving up.
6. The hardest obstacle to overcome is the deep "homesickness". We will know the feeling when calling mom and saying "mom, everything is perfect. Don't worry,” while crying into tears!
7. When we get back, we will find that our friends already have our dreamed jobs and families. What we have, however, is just a diploma, and we have to start from scratch... Bummer!
4Studying abroad is good or bad
Advantages：It widens students' knowledge and horizons, meanwhile cultivats their independence and personalities. learn advanced knowledge and experience. Provides opportunities to students, who can learn advanced management experience. Then students have to deal with many problems whey they study abroad, thdy have to learn how to be accustomed to a new environment and how to get well with the teachers and classmates.By communicating with foreign students, they will see the differences from their own. Finally, can provide a good language environment and make it easy to pick up a language.
Disadvantages: students will confronted with many phychological problems. they feel lonely and helpness in a new environment.Futhermore, the tuition is too much , which is a heavy financial burden to the average people. Not only that, students may also experience homesickness when away from their families so long.
There are some advantages and disadvantages in studying abroad. In my opinion, I'm in favour of studying abroad. First of all, If we live with a local family, we will communicate with each other. In this way, we have more chances to practise speaking English. Besides, we can learn more aout Western culture and customs. What's more, we will have a good job with diploma in the future. However, some people are against studying abroad. In their opinion, first, studying abroad is too expensive. In addition, Since it's too far away and we aren't familiar with the environment. We will feel lonely. What's more, Since we 're unfamiliar with Western culture and customs, we may be not used to the food, the way of communication and teaching methods and so on.